A Filipina who likes you enough will not be able to get you off her head in the same way you won’t. If you send her a text message, she will reply, and the text exchanges can go on until the wee hours of the morning (yes that’s true).
One other thing that can help you determine if a Filipina likes you is, if when she invites you into her home. You have to be someone really special if she wants you to meet her family right in her own house (take note of that because if she does not like you enough she will not want to invite you into her home)!
Once you have got the girl’s interest, don’t lose the momentum. But it may not be a good idea to let her know about your feelings this early as it may scare her off. Rather, just maintain the friendship for a while until you are both ready to move on the next level of your relationship. Now, how are you going to do that?
Here are a few tips to get it right:
1) Continue being friendly with her and always invite her friends to come along, too. (Her family will prefer it better that way anyway).
2) Always choose meeting places that are not secluded from the public eye. Parks, malls, and school grounds are good places to meet up.
3) Don’t lose your humor. Filipinas love to laugh, so if you are not exactly gifted with a sense of humor, do try to be one. A person who can laugh and make others laugh as well makes for a really good company (and smile more often too).
4) Be the perfect gentleman especially when you are around her. Filipino women like to be treated like a princess (not necessarily but at least be kind and nice to her).
5) Show her you care, but don’t make a pass at her this early on in the relationship. Let her know you remember her by sending her text messages (inspiring messages, not love quotes) once in a while.
It’s usually a better idea to be friends with a Filipina first before pursuing her seriously. For her it is important to get to know her really well before moving on to a more serious relationship. She needs to be comfortable with you first and she can’t do that if you show your designs early on. You must understand that there are many barriers to be dealt with, such as cultural and religious differences, for instance. These things need to be addressed properly otherwise you will not be able to agree on anything later on. Remember that you cannot have a relationship with a Filipina based on passion alone, and passion really does not last very long. Addressing these barriers is key to a long and lasting relationship with a Filipina.