Indeed, what is it with Filipinas that Americans and other foreigners love to make them their partners for life?
Besides possessing attractive physical features (brown skin, silky black hair, lovely chinita eyes, curvaceous and rounder figure), Filipina women are said to make good wives. The reasons could be as follows:
1) Filipina women are religious. The Philippines is largely a Catholic nation and most Filipinos, especially the women, make time to attend church service on Sunday and on holy days of obligation, and pray the Rosary every day. Being religious, Filipino women value the teachings of the church especially when it comes to love, marriage, and relationship. Being religious, Filipino women are forgiving, and will do everything to keep their marriage, even if they have been bruised and hurt many times already. But of course, this should not be a reason for foreigners to abuse their Filipino wives because a woman can only take so much. While indeed they are forgiving, they are not stupid. And this brings us to the second reason why Americans and other foreigners love to marry Filipinas.
2) Filipina women are smart. Most Filipinas are educated and smart. They can manage a home as well as the family’s finances. What more can a guy ask for, right? Moreover, and this brings us to the third reason why Americans love to marry a Filipino women …
3) Her family is a Filipino woman’s priority. This is another good reason why Americans and other foreigners love to marry Filipinas as their wife and partner. A Filipina wife will do everything in her power for her family. Even if she is a career person herself, she will make time in order to facilitate the needs of her family first before her own needs. Before she leaves for work, she will make sure that there’s food on the table for her kids, and that her husband’s clothes are readied. Essentially, a Filipina woman’s motto is family first before self.
4) Filipino women are good communicators. Having been under American rule for a time, the ability to speak and understand English is one thing that sets Filipino women from their Asian counterparts, like the Thais, for instance. Filipino women are among the best communicators out there, so the language barrier is not one of those you will have to worry about greatly. More importantly, they understand the language of the heart.
5) Cultural differences. Cultural differences can be a barrier to any relationship, but they can make any relationship interesting as well. As far as culture is concerned, the Philippines and America are like day and night. For example, in America, people leave their homes to live independently when they turn 18. You don’t often see the same situation in the Philippines. In many Filipino homes, you will see several generations living under the same roof. In America, most people live together even if they are not yet married; in the Philippines, many still consider pre-marital sex and living together a taboo. In America, time is gold; in the Philippines, there is something that’s called â€œFilipino Timeâ€ , which means things don’t always start on time! It will take time and many challenges to fuse these cultural differences to benefit both parties, but for Americans and foreigners determined to marry Filipinas, this can be a pretty exciting period in their lives.
6) Filipino women are sweet and loving. Most Filipino women are malambing (soft spoken) and reserved, complementing the Western guy’s rather loud ways. Filipina women are also loving beings and this they show in a variety of ways that foreigners love.
Physically, white guys and Filipino women make an interesting pair. Where the former is white, the latter is morena (brown-skinned); and while the white guy is more than six feet tall, the Filipino woman is only 5 feet and 2 inches on the average. But these differences do not stop white guys from pursuing a relationship with a Filipino women. After all there are plenty of other reasons why Americans and other foreigners love to marry Filipinas as their wife and partner that go beyond skin deep.